Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Whistler!!!

I've been toying around with the idea of going to Whistler for years now, always saying, "I'll go next year." "Next year" has come and gone at least a half dozen times, so last night, after a few weeks of planning and discussing it with some friends, we finally bought our plane tickets. 



It hardly feels real. Even just last week, I had a dream...where I got bit by a zombie and was on my deathbed...and one of my biggest regrets was not boarding at Whistler. Seriously. So now it looks like I'll be heading to the west coast in the thick of winter for 2 weeks (or 3! I haven't bought my return flight yet!) next year with a kickass crew who is bound to push me to ride harder than I've ever ridden before. I am SO STOKED. As much as I want to board in Colorado or Japan or Switzerland, there's something about riding pow in your home country that is just that much more amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment